I don't know why it's not letting me in.

• Hi, the Bacons main website is being rebuilt, we ask you to register your account once again, please mind services like Starbound are working independently of the website currently.

Please Join Our Discord for Support & Questions, etc... http://discord.gg/E4S26ys

Pluto

May 8, 2020
So back like 2 years ago I used to play on this server a fair bit, and one day it wouldn't let me in. I logged in with the correct details and everything but it would come up with an error stating : "error connecting to (ip numbers), cannot connect to (ip numbers) : A" I got really confused why this has happened, maybe its because i got banned for some reason or its a problem with the servers. Can somebody please help me out with this, I'm pretty desperate. Thank you!

Bacon

Staff member
Boss
OwO
Community Mod
SirBacons
SirBacons
Owner
Dec 28, 2019
Heya, what is the error exactly you get?

Pluto

May 8, 2020
Well now it has been way too long and turns out that now, instead of the old problem i have anew one. Whenever I decide to log in from my account (Pluto) the game says that there is no such account or incorrect password. Please help.

Bacon

Staff member
Boss
OwO
Community Mod
SirBacons
SirBacons
Owner
Dec 28, 2019
Well now it has been way too long and turns out that now, instead of the old problem i have anew one. Whenever I decide to log in from my account (Pluto) the game says that there is no such account or incorrect password. Please help.
Do not use account or password you can login as a guest.